BEST SHOT at success !!
Sat, 13 Jun|
Client Counselling Competition
A client counseling is a role play where the clients approach the lawyers with their problems and the lawyers assist the with remedies.
Time & Location
13-Jun-2020, 12:00 pm – 14-Jun-2020, 7:00 pm
About the Event
Legality Viability invites you to the 1st National Client Counselling Competition , scheduled on 13th to 14th June 2020
Brief Guidelines of the Competition
1) The competition shall be held on 13th to 14th June 2020, at Google Meet.
2) Participants should report to the links which will be sent to them on their respective mail.
3) The decision of the judges will be final in regard to the result of the competition and no complaints in this regard will be entertained.
5) Language: The Competition shall be conducted in English only.
6) Dress Code: The participant teams shall be dressed in black and white formals.
7) Participation is limited to 20 teams only on first come first serve basis.
8) Each interested team shall pay registration fee of Rs. 500 by online payment on or before the last day of registration i.e. June 07, 2020
Payment to be made through Google pay or Paytm;
Paramjeet Singh (9971087756)
Participants shall receive an acknowledgement on successful E-mail submission of Registration Form and Transaction Id.
Eligibility and team composition:
1. Students in any 3 or 5 year law course can participate
2. There should be 2 students in each team
3. The Client Counselling problem will be based on Contract Law, Constitution of India and Environment Law.
4. Each team will be given a unique team code number, which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members.
E-mail ID for any query: email@example.com