We are constantly organizing events and competitions so that students and professionals can get more exposure in this
field and also get connected with each other and expand their reach.
EVENTS & COMPETITIONS
- Fri, Feb 05CompetitionFeb 05, 5:17 PM – Mar 14, 9:17 PMCompetitionLast date to register extended to 05th March We are delighted to inform you that Legality Viability is all set to organise 2nd edition of the National Client Counselling Competition. The 1st edition saw participation of more than 40 teams from various law colleges of India and was a grand success.
- Tue, Dec 08Blog Competition
- Sat, Sep 05Online Workshop
- Sun, Aug 23Virtual CompetitionAug 23, 2020, 7:00 PM GMT+5:30 – Sep 04, 2020, 12:00 AM GMT+5:30Virtual CompetitionKFCRI’s 1st Virtual National Mediation Competition aims to create awareness about the amicable way of resolving disputes that mediation professes and the way of putting an end to the disputes without undergoing arduous trials. Register between: 23th August 2020 - 8th September 2020
- Sun, Aug 23WEBINAR
- Tue, Aug 18Online QuizAug 18, 2020, 4:00 PMOnline QuizGeneral guidelines for competition Date of Competition– 18th August, 2020 (From 4:00 pm to 4:30 pm) ELIGIBILITY Open For all. REGISTRATION FEES Only ₹50 per Individual RULES AND REGULATIONS The Quiz will have 40 Questions. Duration of the Quiz will be 30 minutes. NO negative marking
- Sun, May 31Webinar
- Mon, May 25Online Competition
- Fri, May 22Webinar
- Sun, May 17Webinar
- Mon, May 18Summer InternshipMay 18, 2020, 12:00 AM – Jun 18, 2020, 12:00 AMSummer InternshipWe invite applications from the students which will conclude in 4 weeks, during the internship, the intern will get exposure of research work and drafting of legal documents as well as creation of content such as Blogs, Articles etc.